Do you believe in magic? Before you answer, there are a few magicians you need to see first! Some of the best illusionists in the business are coming to the Country Tonite Theatre for the Winter Carnival of Magic. This annual Pigeon Forge event brings all star magicians from around the world to the Great Smoky Mountains for two unforgettable shows.
Friday March 7th
The Winter Carnival of Magic kicks off on Friday, March 7th with an 8:00 p.m. performance at the Country Tonite Theatre.
Here is the show’s stellar lineup:
- Stephen Bargatze is a comedy magician who has been cracking up audiences for over 25 years. He has lectured at the largest magic convention in the world and performed at the Country Music Awards.
- Trent James is a rising star in the magic world. Despite being only 17 years old, James has already won over a dozen magic awards including first place at the International Battle of Magicians.
- Levent is a New York City native who has performed in Japan, England and South Korea. His slight of hand tricks will keep you guessing for days after the show!
- Dana Daniels’ The No Show combines magic, juggling, and improvisational comedy to create a truly unique performance. Be sure to keep an eye out for Daniels’ special guest Luigi the Psychic Parrot!
Saturday March 8th
The fun continues with a second show on Saturday, March 8th at 8:00 p.m. at Country Tonite.
Audiences will see a totally different set of magicians:
- Tim Harkleroad is a local ventriloquist and comedy magician who co-created and performs at The Hatfield and McCoy dinner Show in Pigeon Forge. There won’t be a straight face in the audience when Tim takes the stage!
- Geoff Williams is a master of outrageous, family friendly magic. He has written several Top Ten Lists for David Letterman and has performed across the U.S., Europe, and South America.
- Pop Haydn has won the Magic Castle’s “Performer of the Year” award a whopping six times! He has served as a magic consultant for various movies, documentaries and TV shows.
- Brian Gillis & Sisuepahn are a double act specializing in Mentalism and “Body Magic” that seemingly defies the laws of physics. Their mind blowing show has been praised by Johnny Depp, Robin Williams, Warren Beatty, and Johnny Carson.
- Jade is one of only eight people in the world to receive the prestigious Gold Medal of Magic from the International Brotherhood of Magicians. Her graceful performance is nothing short of enchanting.
You can order tickets for the two shows by calling the Country Tonite box office at 1-800-792-4309. Tickets for each night cost $20 for adults and $7 for children younger than ten years old.
Looking for lodging close to this Pigeon Forge event? Take a look at our Where to Stay page to find amazing cabins right around the corner from the Country Tonite Theatre and all of the other great attractions in the Smokies!
Image courtesy of Winter Carnival of Magic.